to book your appointment!
CREATING BEAUTIFUL SMILES
for the Whole Family
Dakota Family Dentistry’s number one priority is you. We strive to give our patients the most comfortable, convenient, and informative experience possible at our Huron, SD office. Whether you’re visiting us for routine teeth cleanings, cosmetic services, an emergency, or anything in between, we will accommodate your needs.
Do you have a dental emergency?
Call 605-352-6999 now!
To save yourself some time during your first appointment, you can download, print, and fill out our patient forms at home. Just remember to bring them with you to your appointment!
New Patient Registration Form
Child Dental/Medical History
Receipt of Privacy Practices
Upload Files Here
We are happy to have you as our patient and look forward to offering you and your family the finest dental care and services available. We know that providing comprehensive dental services includes discussing all treatment options and financial information.
Before treatment is performed, we will discuss treatment and financial options. This will allow you to fully understand your treatment and your financial obligation to make the necessary financial arrangements. If you have insurance, we will request a predetermination/preauthorization for you.
Payment is expected at the time services are rendered.
- If your treatment has not been pre-approved by your insurance, we require a payment of 20%.
- If treatment has been approved by your insurance, then we require full payment of your portion.
- If no insurance, we ask for full payment on the day of the service unless other financial arrangements are in place.
- Option 1: A 5% discount for cash or check payment in full at the time of service.
- Option 2: Visa, MasterCard, and debit cards are accepted but there are no discounts.
- Option 3: Payment plan with a down payment of 50% at the start of the treatment with a paid balance in six months with a payment expected monthly. The balance would be carried at 1.5% interest per month (18% per year.)
- Option 4: Care Credit is available as a healthcare credit card. Brochures are available.
When you schedule an appointment, we reserve you a treatment room and have it ready just for your treatment needs. Therefore, we highly encourage you not to miss your appointment. If you need to cancel your appointment, a courtesy call 24 hours in advance is appreciated. If you have more than two failed appointments, we reserve the right to dismiss you from the practice.
Thank you for choosing Dakota Family Dentistry. We will always strive to provide you with the highest standard of dental care with exceptional service!
Contact us for questions regarding any of our policies!